Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome!

Greetings dear family and friends and welcome to the Alabama Hoosiers’ Blog. We are delighted that you have joined us and hope this is just one of your many visits to converse with us about what is going on in your lives as well as what’s going on in ours. The AHB will be a family blog meaning that everyone, Debra, Giann, Jason and myself will be contributing to the content of our website. In the same way, we hope that your family members will take time to send us a note, a picture or a “link” (Now that’s twenty-first century speak) so we can stay connected. Come on in and renew some friendships and enjoy some fellowship, stay as long as you want and come back often.

Craig

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hoosiers! Thanks for stopping by to say hello to my growing little family. It's good to see you again. Your kids have grown so much! I think the last time I saw y'all, Giann was just a baby, and Jason wasn't even here. I enjoyed reading through your posts, and I LOVE the idea of the Christmas Card prayers. I was wondering what to do with all of the photo cards we got this year. Now I know. :-) I'll be sure to add you to the blogs I follow, and we can keep in touch that way.

    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete

We love comments....so please feel free to leave some:)....