Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things are a Changin'

I have been musing over this blog for a few months now.  I have been silently lurking about, reading other blogs, as I have tried to determine what I want to do with this space.  There are so many varieties of blogs in the blog-o-sphere that it is truly "mind-boggling".  But, this is our family space...sort of.  Dear daughter started her own blog and does it quite well.  Dear son...well, he is not interested in blogging.  Dear hubs, hmm...not sure where he lands on the spectrum of blogging so I guess in reality this is "Momma Hoosier's blog".

So, hang on....as we navigate where these thoughts lead this blog.  Books, yes.  Cooking?  umm...yes.  It is a fave of mine.  Deep thoughts on life and spiritual things...probably.  And for those of you who have been around me for awhile, I am pondering resurrecting the musings about chocolate, women, eating habits, etc. that I did about 4-5 years ago.

All this to say...things are a'changin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments....so please feel free to leave some:)....